Anniversaries are always worth celebrating, whether it’s the happy couple’s 1st to whatever. An anniversary is the perfect moment to celebrate the couple, their achievement, and the friends and family they’ve inspired by their relationship. We help you to plan and arrange the anniversary for you with step-by-step advice on how to host a great event, complete with plenty of tips and advice on anniversary party themes, invitations, decor and etiquette.
Step 1: Pick a Date and Location
Step 2: Pick a Theme
Step 3: Send out Invitations
Step 4: Plan decor and Entertainment
• Order a replica wedding cake to display.
• Match your decor to the couple’s wedding colors.
• Gift the bride a replica of her wedding bouquet.
• Display the couple’s wedding album for guests to peruse, and consider including a recent snapshot as a fun comparison.
• Create a game of trivia about the honorees and offer a fun prize for the winner!
• Create a video tribute to display at the event.
• Compose a playlist of musical throwbacks to entertain and inspire nostalgia.
• Create a custom anniversary party guestbook, which doubles as decor and a gift to the happy couple!